Friday, July 27, 2012

My Life Rocks Via Instagram!




Ok so I love this chick and to show it I'm going to link up with her today.
I don't have instagram anymore thanks to having blackberry for the moment. But I have loads of picture I wanna share from when I did have it.
P.s.
I will be getting a new phone soon and getting my instagram back I hope, as soon as the money Gods start loving me a little more.


1. She gets it from her momma. 

2. My passion. I love making these bracelets. 

3. He is a napper. 

4. BEST energy drink ever! keeps me going!




2 comments:

Destiny said...

ahaha, nice photo bomb!

and you really have thee prettiest daughter ever!

Thanks for linking up hooker!

Love ya!

Destiny said...

How do I comment back to you once you're replied via email?

but yeah I'm going to keep this hop and I actually retired Blog Stalk Friday...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...