Monday, June 27, 2011

I love the Basement

Ever since we have moved into our new house with the basement we haven't had not one fight. That basement is awesome. The hubs already has a chair and table and the radio down there. His hung up some things on the walls and it's slowly become his man cave.
His always wanted a man cave and now he has one. Hell he has a man cave and a whole room just for his clothes so I don't have to see the mess he makes with them. He can now get his "me time". I know how important me time is. I get me time every time Skylee takes a nap. I don't know what I would do without me time.
It's also his cool down place. If he gets mad at me or something, I say something because I don't wanna admit that it's me mostly, he just walks down stairs and listens to his music really loud and cools down. I think a basement/man cave is the secret to a good marriage. Also the basement door locks on the outside so I can lock him in whenever I feel like it. LOL It hasn't happened yet, and I said yet.
I hope he likes his man cave. His always wanted one. He can hear the excited in his voice when he talks about getting a pool table. And his even talked about building a bar down there. I say all the power to him as long as my washer and dyer area is left untouched.
So there you have it. I have found the secret to staying married for 80 years. Give your man a man cave.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...