Sunday, June 26, 2011

Super 8 Review

Last night the hubs and I went with some friends to see Super 8. We thought it was going to be a cute thriller with some kids in it. And I was excited to see Elle Fanning, I think she's just adorable.
But I'm sorry to say this movie sucks. I guess it was meant to be a kids movie. I like kids movies don't get me wrong. But this one was just crappy. We had more fun making fun of it than watching it.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW DON'T READ ANYMORE!





It was about a alien that came to earth and it's ship got messed. The poor alien just wanted to go home. It was touching in stupid way. The whole time you can't even see the alien really because the movie was so dark. just about the whole movie is in the dark. It's really predictable. And way too easy to make fun of.
For a kids movie I think it's pretty good. But as a adult be prepared to be bored out of your mind. It was so bad 2 out of 4 people that was watching the movie were playing on their phones.
You have been warned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...