Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Switched Bsck to Blogspot.com

So my domain name expired today and I just didn't see why I would pay $10 again for another year when I can use blogspot.com for free. I like things that are free.
Photobucket

I have already changed my header and button.
This change won't effected anyone who is following me via GFC but it will for those of you who are following my via bookmarks.
So please grab my new button and let me know if you do so I can grab yours if I don't already have it.

Thanks to all of you who follow my blog and read and comment. I love you all so much.
Also don't forget I have a story blog out there that would love some comments.
Photobucket


Thank you so much for reading and hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...