Friday, May 6, 2011

Revamping the Flip Flop

I found this great flip flop craft tutorial yesterday. And to my luck I had a blow out pair of flips that needed come fixing up. I found the tutorial here at The Mother Huddle.com.
I really like this and I'm thinking or revamping all my flops this summer all in different ways. And of course pictures will be added here because I love y'all.

In other news I'm be out this weekend. We are going on another family camping trip and this time we're taking Skylee. It will be her 1st camping trip. I'm a little nervous. She is great out doors and easy to entertain, but when night time comes I'm scared she'll be scared. One she will be sleeping in a tent. I was kinda scared my 1st time too. She isn't good at sleeping anywhere other than her bed and car seat. It could be a long night. Wish us luck! and like I said before I love y'all so pictures and the story will be up.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

XOXO
Darkin' Mama

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Very cute flip-flops! Have a fun camping trip! I'm not much of a camper. I love the idea, but when it's time to go to sleep, I really miss my bed.

Ashley said...

Super cute flops! I hope your trip is a success and that you have a wonderful Mother's Day! ox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...