Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tubing in Helen Georgia is more Fun than a Bag of Rocks

Okay really I loved it.
We got up and on the road early this morning. A 2 hour drive to the cute mountain town of Helen Georgia. There we went tubing down the river. Okay more like tubing down the creek, but still awesome. It was like a real life lazy river. Really wish I had picture but I was not taking the chance of my phone falling in the river. Nope I love my phone way too much.
It was a hour and a half long river ride filled with getting stuck on wet rocks, the hubs falling off his float and loosing a flip flop ( dad in law catch it going down the river), and tons of laughs.
I love it so much. I love being outside and in water. I do wish it would have been a little more exciting. But non the less it was a fun day.
The ride home we got kinda lost sense my phone wouldn't pull up the GPS.
I did get this awesome picture of the hubs sleeping in the back floor board.
The mom n law drove home and this is how hubs slept half way home. 
Happy Sunday everybody. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...