Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thank You Jimmy Fallon

Jimmy Fallon has a new book out called Thank You Notes. I just read the sample kindle gives me ( yes I'm cheap. I love you Jimmy But I don't have $8 right now. That $8 will buy my a drink next week when I'm on the beach )
My favorite so far is this:
Thank You
... Taco Bell Chihuahua, for your many years of faithful service as a mildly offensive Mexican stereotype.

Funny shit right!

I also like:
Thank You
... Tequila. You know why ... Oh, all right, I'll just say it. Thank you for making me puke up everything I ate the night before. I lost two pounds.

I would like to add some of my own.
Thank You
mail man for picking up the mail setting in my mail box whenever you feel like it. I don't need to mail back that netflix movie anytime soon. I'm cool watching the same movie on HBO over and over again.

Thank You
12 o'clock news for telling me how hot it is. I didn't know it was 100 degrees outside. I didn't know it was so hot my AC feels like it's not even on. You made my horrible hot miserable day hotter.

Do you have any Thank You notes you would like to give? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...