Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We Wanna Know Wednesday

I'm linking up with JanetteMamarazziShawn , & Impulsive Addict for We Want To Know Wednesday.

Photobucket



1. Which activities make you lose track of time?
When I'm writing, or watching my tv shows. I love my tv shows. 

2. Is there such a thing as perfect?
Yea Me LOL. 

3. When do you feel most like yourself?
When I'm all dolled up and going out and about. 


4. Describe your life in a 6 word sentence.
My life is my crazy daughter.

5. Share one of your most beloved childhood memories.
Must of the best childhood memories is being with my grandpa. He lived with us, so I was pretty much always with him. I used to love playing in the water hose while my grandpa held it. Yea I was a little country girl.  

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

aww love your childhood memory, very sweet.

#2 LOL, love it!

#4 isn't that life? living for and through our kids? awesome.

thanks so much for joining in and linking up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...