Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Examiner.com

You are now looking at the newest Atlanta Tattoo Design Examiner for Examiner.com . I'm super excited about this. I am living my dream right now.
I have a guest blog spot about teen mom coming out soon, I'll be sure to link to get when it comes out.
I am almost done with my story for my ebook. I have to write the ending and create the cover art. And y'all better buy my book when it comes out. I'll be sending it to a few special people to review it for me. Let me know if you wanna review it by emailing me at N_fleming2010@yahoo.com.
I am now writing for Examier.com. You can write for them too. go to www.examiner.com and apply and tell them Nichole Fleming referred you.
Tomorrow I will be giving everyone a peek into my make-up case.
Look forward to that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...