Wednesday, July 27, 2011

10 days of Bullshit day 3

An experience you're not proud of, but has made you the person you are today.


I would have to say my whole 18th year. Everything I did then I'm not proud of. I'm not proud of who I put myself around. I'm not proud of the things I did. I'm not proud of where i lived. Nothing in my 18th year was good. 
Other than meeting my now husband, but that was at the very end. 
I did I alot of things my mom would not be proud of me doing. Sometime I wish I could take that whole year back. But if I didn't do the things I did and lived where I did and knew the people I knew I would have never met my husband. He was the best thing that could have come out of the things I had gotten myself into. 
And without meeting my husband I wouldn't have my daughter, my whole world. 
I also wouldn't be setting here living out my dreams. 
So thanks to all the asshole guys I had to run into. Thanks to all the hardship I went thought, because it all made me the badass, super wife and mommy I am today!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...