Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Getting fit isn't easy for a lazy girl

Okay gals I'm sick of being fat. Well okay im fat for me. When I met my husband I was 115lb. We moved in together and I went to 120-125.
Got preggo and when to 160lb then lost it all and was down to 125-130. I got super lazy and all i do it set at home and eat so now I'm 140-145lb.
Big jump from where I was. I'm having to buy new clothes because I know what I can wear and what I can't. I'm not going to be one of those chick trying to fit my fat ass in some tiny and ending up with a muffin top.
So I'm hunting for way to lose a few and tone up. We are going on vacation in a little over a month anf my body is def not beach ready.
Any ideas? Help? Anyone wanna work out with me? I need motivation.
I leave you with a song that makes me feel bad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...