Monday, June 13, 2011

Say Hello to Casa Boca

This is our new house. Yes it call it Casa Boca. I don't have any good pictures of the inside so that will have to wait a few more days. We sold our house Friday and We sign the papers on this new one Wednesday! I'm so excited. This house is everything I have every wanted. I even have a dishwasher!!!! Yes I'm super excited about that dish washer. I have been washing dishes by hand of over a year now and I hate it! I hate dishes with a passion.
and the washer and dryer hook up in is the basement. The one we have now is in the hall. I hate it being in the hall. It's so hard to hide dirty clothes when their setting in the middle of your hall way. Now I can hide those dirty clothes!!!
And the hubs has been craiglist.com hunting for a pool table to put in the basement/man cave. I said it was okay maybe that will keep him out of my hair lol.
We have been packing sense Saturday and we are no where near done. I have so much to pack. It's shocking how much stuff I crammed into this little place!
So be looking out for excited new stuff coming from us and our new house!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...