Friday, June 3, 2011

Moving Update , We might be getting somwhere.

So as you all know we are trying to sale our house and move closer to my husband's job. Well yesterday another buyer came by to look at the place. He was a older man, maybe 60s. He buys places to resale, like most the people looking at our home now days.
I got a call from the hubs saying clean the house someone is coming by to look at it. This is ten something in the morning, I'm not an early raiser. I was still in a old T-shirt I slept in the night before and the house was horrible. I rushed cleaned the house and got dressed. As soon as I was pulling a clean shirt over my head the knocking at the door begins.
They came in looked around. Looked around outside and talked for a while in the front yard. Paul ( the guy trying to sale our house for us.) peeked his head in the door and said the man was 99% sure he wanted to buy it. Of course we have heard the same mess before. I said okay and went about my day. The hubs and I talked about it and didn't believe it. We have had a long history of not believe until we see it.
This morning the hub gets a call from Paul saying the man is going to buy it, and asked how long we need to move out. Okay this sounds like yea we just sold it right? Well back to the not believe until we see it thing, he didn't say when we would be getting a check. Until the check it in my hand, yes mine not the hubs, then I will believe it.
My fingers are crossed, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...