Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Terrible Two Hit Early

It came out of no where like a freak summer storm. The terrible tantrums, yelling, throwing herself on the floor and acting like we're killing her.
My daughter is 21 months old and is terrible twoing in the worst ways.
She throws things and hits people. She'll throw herself on the floor and screaming like a mad woman. She'll do it any where too. She doesn't care if people are watching or if where in a quit dinning area.
Are you eating without her? Oh no you didn't. Now she must throw a fit and try to grab your plate or whatever out of your hands.
We try everything to get her behave. We do the time outs in the corner. We take toys away. We say " NO NO if you do that the monster will eat you." Don't judge some fear is good for a child.
I'm running on a short leash and my nervous are shot. Some days I'm drinking a glass of wine at noon.
Sometimes she is the sweetest thing in the world. She'll give you hugs and kisses and laugh and lay on you. They next she's yelling in your face and hitting you.
I want my little sweet baby back. This monster that took of her body is driving me up the crazy tree. And this crazy tree is the fun kind.
How do you handle this crazy tantrums?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...