Sunday, February 13, 2011

Getting Fit with Shutter Mama




Your fitness challenge(s) for the week: Workout with the Kinect once a day. Ab work outs every other day.
Your food challenge for the week: Less sweets. 32 oz of water a day or more. No soda, only on Sunday.

How well did it go: This week sucked. I didn't do good at all.
Failures and slip-ups: I didn't do my exercises. I had way too much sodas. I trick myself into sodas by telling myself I'm tired. And I was "tired" all week.


Advice to fellow GET FIT members: Just do it. Don't talk yourself out of it.

Picture of myself coming next week. 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Ha, at least you thought of doing it. I didn't even try.

Jennifer said...

today starts a brand new week :) You can do it!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

I know what you mean about soda, definitely my weakness too!

Sonya Marie said...

my friend once said we can't dwell on our slip ups or it will kill us the next time we think of doing it and leave us desire-less. I challenge you to just take small steps to get there! I know you can do this!!!! Soda is soooo hard for me, but this is my 4th week in and it's gotten SOOO much easier! keep trying!!!! you're gonna do great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...