Monday, January 3, 2011

Feeling like Crap

Today is crappy. My allergies are acting up, so I'm feeling like crap. I slept as much as I could today, but Skylee thought I shouldn't. She had me up a 8am. My normal time to wake up is 10am. Thank God for the hubby who watched her so I could sleep a few extra hours before he headed to work.
Scotty is now working as 2nd shift manager. So he works now at night, which I hate, but the money is better. It throws me all off. It now means I'll be cleaning the house at night, weird huh? I also now have to get Skylee on a new sleep routine. I just need her to wake up earlier and go to bed earlier.
I leave you now with a sweet picture :
XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute pic, you'd never know by that pic that your NYE sucked. :) I'm so jealous you sleep until 10am!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...