Monday, December 20, 2010

Darlin Review : Munckin Snack Catcher

This is an old review a did a few months back on another blog. I wanted to move it here for everyone to see.
 

We just bought this for our daughter last night. I thought it was a wonderful idea. I'm a mommy that doesn't like mess, tough luck on my part huh? LOL
So I thought this would be perfect for our one year old little munckin who loves finger foods and feeding herself. So we headed down to good ol' Walmart and got her one. At 1st she didn't know what to do. It was funny watching her putting it to her mouth and trying to drink out of it. I showed her how it worked and she just got mad that she couldn't get her favorite snack out.
So this morning we tried again. She got better at it and she got one out. It's still a hit and mess type thing but I see her getting better.
I love this little thing. I think every mom of a toddler should have one. It takes some learning but in the end I see great things coming out of it.
I will be updating this post as Skylee gets better at getting her snacks out and let everyone know how it's going. so keep checking back over the next few days.

I give it right now 6 out of 10 stars!!!


Update:


Skylee has learned how the snack catcher works. She's doing pretty good with it. Still sometimes a hit and miss game. But I love this little thing.

Every mom of a toddler needs one!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...