Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Darlin Review : Cellphone Postcards

Cellphone Postcards is a new website that allows you to turn picture taken on your phone into postcards that can be shipped any where. There's two ways to use Cellphone Postcards. One, straight from your cellphone. Two, by uploading using their website. It's super easy and fun.

I ordered three postcards using their website to start off with. Using their website was super easy. I just uploaded a photo from my computer, added a message, then the address of the person I was sending it to, and then I was done. They were delivered in about a week. And along with the person you choose to get a postcard, you get a copy sent to you.




The picture quality isn't the best, but they still come out looking good. I loved this. I thought it was a great idea. Ideal for show off vacation picture and even holiday cards.
Go to Cellphone Postcards and try it now and get 10 FREE postcards.

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...