Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sicky Hubby

Either from the working in the rain or being in the cold at the game, sickness has struck my husband. Runny nose, cough, and congestion. Poor guy came home early from work looking like crap. He took a nap and then we headed the local Rite Aid. Got him so meds and sent him to bed. I told him he shouldn't go to work today, but like a stubborn man he got up and headed out into the cold with his runny nose.
On this end I'm spazzing out with my Lysol spray.

I don't wanna get sick and I def don't want our one year old daughter to get sick. I can not deal with being sick and taking care of a sick baby too. Can you say, " Mommy come live with me for a week and take care of me and Skylee!" LOL Lets see how the hubby likes that one.
So I'm Lysoling and bleaching everything. Washing Skylee's hands every time she eats, which I know I should do all the time but sue me she eats all the time. I'm doing all this in hopes we can keep the germs just with daddy.





XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...