Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Sickness Continues

 So thanks to my wonderful hubby and his need for " sexy time", I'm now sick. Yup that's right, I nurse him to health just to get sick myself. But I guess that's how it works.
In our house has a child the sickness would always start with my dad, then travel to my mom. Once mom got sick my sister and I got sick. Finally it worked itself out of the house and everything was ok until the next sickness case.
So as I lay here blogging in the middle of a sore throat, aching body, and hurting head, I just know Skylee will be next. I'm trying my best to keep my distance from her. We, while I, had a whole conversion about it this morning when I went and got her up. I told her mommy wasn't feel good at all and that I needed her to be a good girl. It seems to be working, she's off playing in her room. I hope it last until her daddy gets home.







XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...