Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whatcha Say Wednesday

Whatcha Say Wednesday!






1. Do you think you are a good friend?

- No I'm not. I never call, I text every now and then. I never have a way to hang out. So I feel I'm a bad friend.

2. What house chore do you despise the most?

- Dishes! I hate those things. If I wasn't into trying to do my part with saving the world, I would use paper plate all the time.



3. What was your favorite board game as a kid?

- Sorry! I love bumping people back to start, It's so funny.

Bonus!

Look around the room can you find something starting with I, J, and K?

I don't see anything that starts with an I. J = jackets on the hooks by the door. K = Keys laying on the counter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a new follower and OMG I hate the dishes!!! I'll do any other household task/chore, but when it comes to dishes, that's all for my husband!!!

I hope you've had a great weekend!
Liz

www.ablogwithnopurpose.blogspot.com

Ashes said...

I'm not a good friend either. I don't call back when I say I'll call them back. lol. Im so bad at that. I'll text, but takes forever to respond. LOL. Eww I hate dishes too! i think my favorite board game is "monopoly" but as a child - can't remember. I think "trouble". haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...