Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Six

BWS tips button

1.) What is something you do to pamper yourself?
Something I do to pamper myself is ....... I guess paint my nails. It's not much, but it makes me feel pretty.


2.) What is your favorite day of the week?
I would have to say Sunday, because my husband is home all day, I don't have to clean that day and I most of the time get to go out.

3.) What shows are you currently obsessing over?
WOW theres many: Vampire Dairies, Teen Mom, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Walking Dead, Survivor, Bad Girls Club.

4.) What are you currently reading or what is the last book you finished?
I just finished House of Night: Chosen

5.) What's on your Christmas wish list?
Peace on Earth! LOL and a new camera.

6.) What was the highlight and the low point of your week?
Highlight getting drunk last night with the family for the bro in laws birthday. Low point dealing with a husband stealing bitch!
 
XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...