Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
Gosh a few years ago I would have said all of them. My mother drove us crazy with Christmas songs. But now being a mommy myself i love them all! I guess I'm more like my mom than I thought. lol


2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
We cuddle sometimes before we go to sleep. But most the time I'm up reading a book or watching T way past the time he falls asleep. and I like my space.
3. Have you ever had surgery?
I have had my wisdom teeth cut out. But I don't think that counts.
4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
I would like to have it done before the 1st of Dec. But We're new at this and trying to figure stuff out so we have hardly touch on shopping. We still need a tree!

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
A hot tub! A really nice one. And we would add one to our back deck and put it there. Gosh I would live in it!

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...