Friday, November 19, 2010

Fawk You Friday

BWS tips button

Fawk you nasty ass pants my husband calls work pants. I hate you for causing us to fight today. I should throw you away because that's all your good for is trash.

Fawk you house that my husband says never gets clean. I wonder why, we have a one year old!

Fawk you Christmas Tree prices. I don't wanna pay almost $100 for a fake tree that I will see for one month of the year.

Fawk you house with no storage. You're making me take over my little baby's room with boxes. I'm just thankful she hasn't seen their there yet.

Fawk you feeling of wanting to slap someone. If you were here I would prob slap you all because of this feeling itching my arm and hand. Where's my baby powder! LOL.

Ok I'm off to get the house clean and get ready for my mom to get here so we can go get Skylee's Christmas pictures made.

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all about buying a new tree AFTER xmas! They're so much cheaper that way...lol...what can I say? I'm a cheap ass.

Nikki Darlin' said...

I can't wait for after Christmas sales. Me and my mom are already planning! It's going to be epic this year!

Christy said...

I got my artificial tree after Xmas a couple of years ago and I only paid $26 bucks for it. It was great. And it's a nice one. Look for those sales!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...