Friday, November 5, 2010

New Layout and Stuff

Hey Loves Take a look around and see the new layout and new stuff added the the left hand side of the page.
I needed something that looked and felt more like me. I got the pretty skulls, which I love. They are purple, pink, and some blue thrown in there, like my star tattoos on my chest.
I added what book I'm reading. House of Night: Chosen. Super awesome vampire series.
I added the show me and the hubby are watching. Dexter season three. I love this show. It's super original.

Tell me what you think about it. I think I might mess with the background some more. Check back to see.
Thanks for the over 900 views! I feel so loved. Thanks for all the comments and the followers.

Hope you like. I do it all for you.

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...