Friday, November 5, 2010

Fawk You Friday

BWS tips button

Fawk you cold weather that came out of no where. I haven't even had a chance to get my winter coat out. And I don't wanna where shoes. I like my flip flops and I want to keep wearing them.

Fawk you weird nose thing that's making my nose feel super dry and hurt.

Fawk you stupid people who wanna get mad over retarded stupid and break a family in half. Wow he holidays are going to be missing a lot of people this year.

Fawk you, well me for not having a DVR and missing shows I really like.

Ok I'm done for this Friday!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I think I might die, literally, without my dvr. I live for it.

Thanks for letting the fawks fly with us today!

Nikki Darlin' said...

ur welcome! hehe. I need a dvr really bad, i hate missing my shows.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear lord..you can't live without a DVR..it's just not humane girl!

I agree..this cold ass weather literally popped up out of left field...and it's making me sick..literally.

Sorry about your family feud...been there, done that. Maybe things will get resolved before the holidays? I hope so anyway.

Thanks for linking up gorgeous..I'm your newest follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...