Friday, November 5, 2010

My 1st Five Question Friday


1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?

I think I would want to be a better writer and make that an occupation. I would love to one day publish a book. And not through one of those you paid to publish your book sites. I want a publishing company to come to me and be all " OMG Here's a check, writer us a book and you'll get another check." That would be the life!
2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Hmm... both have their pros and cons. The Beach would be awesome until a hurricane came through. And the cabin in the woods would be awesome until I saw all the bugs and snakes and other things I never wanna deal with. So I choose a house on the beach. I'll just have to get some home owners insurance.

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
My daughter's name is Skylee Danyell, I picked Skylee from a Blink-182 song. It's on one of their live albums. I love the band and the name sounds kind of hippish so I loved it. My husband picked Danyell after a friend of his who passed away when he was younger.
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure right now is soda. Lame I know, but I drink a lot of it when I know it's bad for me. I feel bad after drinking more that five cans a day, but I really can't help myself.

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
Def straightened. I have a one year old not much deep cleaning going on over here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...