Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Stupid Health Insurance

Hey Loves. Wish I was coming to you in a better mood. But NO!!!! I'm so stressed. We are trying to get started on health insurance. We did have Tricare paid by the military. But now sense Scotty is no longer is active we have to pay for it. We are looking into Blue Cross Blue Shield. It just cost so freaking much. These people should be so ashamed that they are robbing good people out of thousands of dollars. JUST BLAH!

On another note I finished my medical billing courses last night. Just wish I knew what to do now. I'm kinda lost. When I finished my last final it just told me to print out a form for a one year membership to some medial billing thingy. So is that it? I don't know. I email the lady who's been helping me and now I'm just waiting. But I am super happy that I'm done. I've been working on this for a year now. Now I can just focus on getting a job. Well more like getting my driver's license so I can get a job.

New Review on NYC make -up. Hop over to Darlin Reviews and see the pictures of my eye non make-upped eyes. And see how I cover my dark circles.
[ You know you're a mom when you get dark circles. ]

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...