Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Six




How many hours per night/day do you sleep?

About 10 or so. I get up with the hubby when he gets up for work, then i sleep for another few hours until Skylee gets up.


Night owl or morning person?

Night owl. My husband can tell you. I am the meanest person in the mornings.

What do you wear to bed?

mostly big t shirts and undies.

Sleep crutches? (Sleep with a radio, fan, t.v. on? Have to have something particular in order to doze?)

The fan. someones a light.

Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?

Sometimes. I mostly remember the bad ones which suck.

Any strange stories about sleepwalking/talking or anything of that nature?

Not me really. But my Huband does everything from resting his knee on my shoulder to undressing in his sleep. It's really funny. I got pictures!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...