Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Movies! [ Halloween count down Day 7 ]

Hi Loves. I know its late into Sunday night. I usually don't blog on Sunday's because the hubby is doing school work, but tonight his off next door with his friends.
I had a very good Sunday. After going to see Paranormal Activity 2 last night, today has been filled with good wholesome family Halloween movies.

List of Favorite Family Halloween Movies;

1. all of the Halloween Town movies

2. Nick's new The bog who cried Werewolf.

3. The Little Vampire.

4. The Witches

5. Nightmare Before Christmas

6. The Corpse Bride





Most of these I watched today! I'm watching Halloween Town as I type. I love this movie. I love watching it every Halloween. I can't wait until Skylee gets up to age so she can watch them with me. I love Halloween movie like these as much as most people enjoy Christmas movies. I don't think I could go one Halloween without watching some good ol' family Halloween movies. I would just have to hang myself. LOL.

Hope everyone is having an awesome October and looking forward to Halloween.

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'










Those are just the ones I saw today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for an idea, you sparked at thought from a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet. Now lets see if I can do something with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...