Monday, October 25, 2010

Bite my Nails [ Halloween count down Day 6 ]

Happy Monday Loves! Hope everyone had a great weekend, I did.
I got to go out on a date with the hubby. We went and saw Paranormal Activity 2. Which didn't scare me too bad in the theaters but that night I couldn't sleep. I'm a huge scared cat. I kept thinking I was going to hear something, so I stay awake to make sure I didn't. Makes alot of sense right?
Then we got us a pumpkin and I craved it all by myself. The 1st pumpkin i ever did myself. I was super proud of myself. Skylee liked the pumpkin too.


She wasn't into taking the picture as much as i was.












On another note, I bite my nails. I hate that I do it, but it's like sometimes I don't even know I have done it until I feel my nail bed hurting. I never paint my nails because I'll just end up eating it off. I know not the best thing for me to do, but I do it without thinking. So my hands end up looking like man hands. Which sucks because my husband can grow really pretty nails. So starting today I pledge to not bite my nails. And after they grow out some I'm going to treat myself to a manicure. So wish me luck. Here I go!!! LOL!

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...