Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Are they Out There/ [ Halloween count down Day 5 ]

I had some nightmare last night about aliens coming to Earth and taking over the white house. I told my husband this morning about it and he told me I should blog about it. So thank him for you having to read about my freaked out dreams and fears. LOL!

So after the UFO sighting in Manhattan my hubby got kinda freaked. He has a fear of aliens. I told him he was crazy that I thought we didn't have anything to worry about. Now look a few days later I'm the one having nightmares.
I do believe in other life out there. I think it's selfish to think we are the only ones in this big ol' universe. Now do I believe they will come and take over the Earth, I doubt it. Our army wouldn't go down without a fight. Being married to a soldier, who at anytime could tell me anything I needed to know to help me feel safer, I know that the US isn't going to let anything get into our air space without us knowing it. Which brings me to the question, How did these "UFOs" get into Manhattan's air space without our military knowing? After 9/11 you would think we would just about shoot down anything that came near our big cities without us knowing who they were and what they were doing.
Which also brings me to, Is our Government behind this?
I know I'm probably sounding crazy, but these are things I set at home and wonder about.
The the October 13, 2010 case, why didn't our Air Force shoot these "UFOs" out of the sky? They could have been terrorists, we don't know. What's our government good for if they aren't ordering these unknown things to be shot down out of our sky's? Gosh good for nothing. So when the aliens do come and kill us all, I'm blaming our government.
Now along with my nightmares there is also a show on TruTV called Conspiracy Theory that me and hubby have gotten really into. This Friday he will be going to Area 51. A must see now after my stupid dreams.
Ok thank you for reading my weird rambling. Just thought I would give you something to think about.

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...