Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween count down Day 2

Sorry Dears about not being here yesterday. Things are hard right now. My family and I are waiting for a mirical. My uncle has been in the hospital for over a month and now his body is shutting down. It's hard to handle after the pass two years. In the last two years I have lost two people very close to me, my aunt polly and my grandpa.
I miss them so much. I'm stil not over it and don't know if I ever will be. This time around I have been distant. I'm not the best and holding myself together anymore. I fall apart at a drop of a dime. I can't do that right now, I have a daughter to take care of.
My mother on the other hand has been super woman. She has lost her sister and father all in two years. Now if our prays aren't answered she will lose her last living brother. I'm worried about her. You can't stay so strong forever.
So here I am, pushing back the pain to get thorugh the day. I have things to do that don't include my falling into a million pieces on the floor. So I wipe my eyes and get dressed and go on with my day. I will stop and pray every chance I get. Please Lord give us that mirical.

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...