Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Super Amazon Shopper

I would like to self title myself as a super amazon.com shopper. I'm at the moment waiting on a book i bought for under $2, a cell phone case for $0.01, a SD card for my phone for under $2, and a three pack screen protectors for $0.96. Of course i had to pay shipping and handling but it was still better than paying the phone store $10 for one screen protector.
I'm thinking of doing alot of Skylee's Chirstmas shopping on amazon. Amazon came through last year when it came to Scotty buying Christmas gift from Afghanistan. I got a great flip video camera.

Other than my life on amazon, we had alot of rain and hail yesterday. Our car got the crap beat out of it. I guess we were lucky the hail wasn't that big. I seen some pictures on the news of some killer looking hail up in northern Georgia. But now it's super sunny again and cool feeling. Gosh I'm loving fall.

XOXO
Nikki Darlin'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...