Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sponsor Spot Part 2






Let Them Eat Cake

Don't let the title of my blog fool you. I'm actually not a fan of cake at all! I know *gasp* But I am a fan of Marie Antoinette who is my inspiration behind the title of my blog {although she was actually never quoted saying those words}.
I recently entered into the "30's" and a mom who blogs about many things. Mostly pointless, but interesting to me :) Lately most of my posts have been all pregnancy ones since we recently found out we are going to be adding another member to our family. I also host a couple of blog hops and love to grow my involvement within the blogging community.
I work full-time outside the home as a digital cartographer/graphic artist and also do freelance work on the side. I have been married for three years and have one daughter and like I said, one on the way. Though we aren't finding what we are having just yet :) Keeping it a surprise for a while longer.
Anyway, hopefully you can stop by and say hi!

Facebook
Twitter


Hey there! I'm RAY J and I'm a first time mommy to Jaydran, my too-smart-for-his-own-good 1-year-old son. In addition to being a mommy, I'm also a wife to my husband whom I've known since Jr. High. I went to college and got a bachelor's degree in art, focusing on graphic design, yet somehow I ended up working retail part-time! I live in what Forbes deems to be the 9th worst city in the US, yet I've lived here most of my life and it really doesn't seem that bad... In addition to blogging about my family and the going-ons in my life, I participate in link-ups and swaps and occasionally make some humorous posts, share some neat video game or pop culture art, and make nostalgic trips down memory lane of things we enjoyed in the 80s, 90s and early 00s!

Twitter


Shary is a full-time mom, part-time (yet on-going) student, and somewhat of a Jill of all trades. I currently stay at home with my daughter, Gaia, and keep the peace through crafts and cooking and mini adventures close to home. Big changes lie ahead for us as a pair, and the internet is merely an outlet for me to document it in all of its glory.

Facebook


A Lil’ Dash of Diva

I'm a stay at home mom to one beautiful daughter, Hannah. She is 7.5 years old and getting ready to finish the first grade, which totally freaks me out! I am married to Sean, who is an amazing man, husband and father. We have been married for 8 years. We have a Boxer baby named Summer...or DogFace as I like to call her. I love photography, reading, scrapbooking, traveling, cooking, baking, blogging. I am in love with all things girly and feminine, sparkly and shiny. I have an addiction to lip gloss and rarely leave the house without at least mascara, blush and gloss on. 

Twitter
Facebook


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...