Saturday, May 12, 2012

May Sponsor Highlight Part 1

Photobucket
Hi! I'm Celia. A simple, yet complicated girl getting ready to marry the man of my dreams. I'm a furmom, career woman, and domestic goddess. I believe in health & fitness but won't turn down a cupcake or fried pickles. I'm just one of the boys who happens to love primping and all things shiny. Football is a religion in this household. On my blog you'll find me writing about anything that tickles my fancy - my blog is my own personal diary and I am glad to connect to other bloggers through it.
Reader Favorites: 
Eff.Marry.Kill





My Vickilicious Life

I'm a twenty-something from NYC who loves blogging, reading, iced-coffee and anything pink. I have an amazing boyfriend and am extremely close with my family, they are all my rocks. I blog about a little bit of everything and anything and am a bit of a linkup junkie, but I promise I throw as many 'real' posts into the mix as I possibly can ;)

Twitter




Photobucket

A fashion-loving, photo-taking, thrifty & tattooed mom of 2!

Facebook
Twitter
Hellocotton


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...