Monday, May 14, 2012

I love being a Mommy!

Yesterday was mother's day. I hope you all had a wonderful day. I did. I woke up to my baby saying Happy Mommy's Day. Then went and spent time with the MIL and then my mom. Came home to have the hubs clean and cook me dinner. I feel so blessed. I remember the night I found out I was pregnant. I was scared to death, but once the thought set in I was over joyed. I was going to be a mommy. Nothing made me happier. The day she was born was amazing. I loved holding her little hands and kissing her little feet, I still do. She is no longer a little baby, but she was always be my baby.

Then:

Now:

I love that little girl with all my heart!!!!

Now on to the things I got for mother's day. 
Even if I did pick them out myself. LOL

I just love this necklace
and
Johnny Cash.

I def needed a new bag!

Hope you all had a Awesome Mother's Day!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...