Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend Wrap up.

Hi loves. I have been off the "blog/tweet scene" this weekend. Not because I had a lot to do, but because I needed a break and some relaxation.
My weekend went something like this.

Saturday:
We went to the store and bought some food and cleaning stuff.
Came home and the hubs cleaned the whole house for me.
He is such a sweet heart some times.
I went to work, which sucked big balls.
Then came home and went out with some friends.
We went bowling. I haven't been bowling in forever.
I wasn't wearing sock so we has to buy some. 
Now these are my lucky bowling socks!
My high score was a awesome 78!!!
Then we went back to their house for cake and ice cream. Omg we have the best friends ever!
The same friend gave me this. 
More about it later.


Sunday:
We didn't leave the house.
The in laws came over and they all worked on their car.
I stayed up stairs and watch Gossip Girl. Man I really love this show. Why did I not jump on the band wagon sooner.
After the in laws left we just hung out and watched made of tv disney movies on netflix and took naps.

Then we put Skylee to bed and we watched some more tv and then went to bed.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Christa Cox said...

sounds like a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...