Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday 10



Mom2MemphisandRuby

!0 things I would want with me if I was stranded on a deserted island.

Tabby the Tablet
with internet of course. 
You did say it was whatever I wanted. 
Well I want internet. 


A lighter with extra fuel. 
Yes stolen, but it makes perfect sense. 
I can't start a fire with out one. 

A really good book series. 
Gotta keep my brain sharp.

a dozen cases of Mountain Dew.
Oh yes fuel of the Gods. 

Bug Spray.
All islands have bugs. That's what Survivor has shown me. 
I hate bugs. 

My camera.
Can't be stuck somewhere without a way to document how bored I will get. 

a Razor.
I'm going to be on a beach for I don't know how long. Can't have hairy legs. 

Junk Food.
You know few dozen bags of cookie and chips. 
I'm no good at catching fish and plus I hate fish. 
But it brings me to ...

A crab fisherman.
Yummy I love me some fresh crab legs.

My hubby,
We need some alone time. 
Wink Wink!

What would you need with you?

1 comment:

Lena B, Actually said...

Very cute list!!
Thanks for linking up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...