Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Southern Survival Charms

Ok so yesterday I gave y'all a sneak peak into my newest hobby.

Southern Survival Charms are military survival bracelets with a little southern charm mixed in.


It all started when I wanted hubs to make our new puppy Sarg ( short for Sargent ) a military style dog collar. The hubs make me a bracelet like this, without the cute pink and charms of course, back in 2008 before he deployed. I loved it. I wore it the whole time he was deployed, until the morning I gave birth it got lost at the hospital. 

Military men and women make them to help carry a large amount of paracord at one time. 
Their also given to their family for good luck bracelets. It was good luck for me. It helped me through and helped me feel closer to my husband while I was pregnant and he was deployed. 

I love this bracelets so much and they are so much fun to make. I want other people to love them as much as I do. So my hubs and I started Southern Survival Charms. 
Their cute and fashionable. 

Check them out on our Facebook page where you can also buy them. 


We also make key chains. 





2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm gonna order one when I get home from work today! Good for you guys, I hope it works out for you!

Alicia Seeley said...

Cute. My husband just made our dog a collar 2 days ago!!! And all my kids wear theirs too!!! They are fun to make, and love the charms, add a girly touch, to a bulky bracelet!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...