Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Sponsors Part 1

Here they are with all their awesomeness.


My name is Rebecca and I'm a mother to one and one on the way. I met my husband in college and have been together ever since. I blog at Let Them Eat Cake. And the name of the blog came about from my obsession with Marie Antoinette {even though she was never quoted saying those words yet famous for them}. I have recently become baby-obsessed and love to blog about pregnancy and baby stuff now {when I'm not exhausted from the pregnancy symptoms}. And I just blog about random things in life. I work professionally as a digital cartographer/graphic artist and really love my job. I was trained as an illustrator in college and now work in the design field. Though one day, I would like to be a stay at home mom. My husband and I also plan on having our own business that we want to leave to our children in the future.






Let Them Eat Cake

**********************************************









Photobucket

My name is Lena, and I'm a fashion-loving, photo-taking, thrifty & tattooed mom of 2 crazy kids!

***************************************************

I'm Shary. I'm a soon-to-be-divorced mother of one 4-year-old daughter. I'm 25 and I've been a stay at home mom for the past 5 years. I craft, I cook, and I blog. In May I will be reintroduced into the working class and right now my blog is about the bit of soul-searching I've been doing to figure out what I want to do with my life. I don't often post the most personal things, but my blog is short of an inspiration outlet on staying positive about all the surprises and adventures life has to offer. I participate in blog hops, post tutorials and recipes, and add little tidbits on life here and there. I love to connect with like-minded bloggers so stop by and entertain yourself!

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
BlogLovin






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have amazing blog!!love your posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...