Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sorta Sucky V-Day

Ok no vlog today just not up to it. Sorry.

Ok so V-day started off with my getting all prettied up.


Then I waited. 
for something to happen. 
or someone to show me they loved me. 

I got a sleeping hubby and a baby covered in makeup. 
Yes I had to clean makeup off the walls as well.

After crying about all the stupid Valentines things on TV. 
The hubs took me to Wal-Mart. 
He's such a romantic. Whatever.

We bought me a box of candy, Skylee a Valentines Day book, and The Fox and The Hound on DVD. 
And rented Rum Diaries.


Got in the car and got fussed at about why all that cost $40+. 
I cried some more. 
The  went home and watch Rum Diaries and ate too much candy. 
The End. 





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry you had such a sucky day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...