Thursday, February 16, 2012

Partying in the Club.

Saturday after buying all the stuff for our living room, we went shopping.
After that we dropped Skylee off with my parents to stay the night.
We came back and got all dressed up and pretty.



And went met up with my brother, his girl friend, and two other friends of ours at the restaurant for drinks and karaoke.

Two large margaritas later, 
I was up singing Heart Break Hotel by Whitney Huston and dancing to the Cha Cha Slide. 

After a few more drinks we went down the road to a small club/bar place called Southside Steve's. 
Can you tell that Scotty was pretty fucked up? LOL. 
It was all good though it got him out on the dance off with me. 
And we shook our grove thangs! LOL. 
So much fun. 

I don't get nights like this often so when I do I make sure I enjoy myself. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...