Sunday, November 20, 2011

We're Models!

We had a tiny fashion show at work last week. If you were in it you got 50% off the outfit you wore.
So of course I signed my and the kid up for it.
I can't torn down a awesome deal.
Here are some pictures from the show, sorry their kinda bad, they came from a cell phone.
Ok so she didn't care much about being in the show and everyone looking at her.
But I got her outfit shoes and all for $12. A value of $35.
We got 50% plus the nights sale of 20% then my employee discount of 20%.
How freaking awesome is that shit!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That outfit is super cute, and the deal you got is amazing!

Hall Around Texas said...

So cute! And freakin' awesome deal!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...