Saturday, November 19, 2011

Breaking Dawn review


I got the awesome chance to to see Breaking Dawn last night, on it's opening night!
I went with my cousins and hubby, yes that's right I said hubby he seen it with us. OMG right LOL.

If you haven't seen Twilight's Breaking Dawn
Please don't read any farther, 
I would hate to ruin the movie for anyone. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The movie was everything I wanted it to be. All the drama over the wedding and all. 
I was hopping for more out of the dress. The back was gorgeous, but I wanted more out of the front. It was pretty though, I still liked it. 
The movie moved a little fast. I guess I'm used to the book more than the movie, but it all seems to happened all at once. 
They skipped some conversations and some scenes. 
When Jacob broke away from the pack I wanted that to take a little longer and to be more dramatic. 
The way they made Bella look during her pregnancy was amazing. It looked like it was truly killing her. 
The baby was gorgeous and I was so thrilled to see it be born in this movie. I thought they would draw it out more and the baby wouldn't come into this one, but it they moved it fast like I said before.  
I wanted more out of the imprinting scene too. 
But all in all, it was still I great movie. I found myself drawn in even though I knew what was going to happen. And that is what I would like to call I good movie. 


What did you think of the movie?

1 comment:

Hall Around Texas said...

I haven't seen it yet, but can't wait!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...