Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shit I hate Sunday





Shit I hate :

Being bitches at and called a Sorry Ass first thing in the morning because the house isn't cleaned to the hubs liking.
Really, three grown people in the house and I'm the only one who knows how to clean. Asses.

Being bitched at about not cooking breakfast. I don't eat it why cook it.

Not being able to put my tree up yet like the fab Tara @FabulousButEvil and Mrs.M @Mrs.Monologues.

Having to work tonight. Damn I asked for Sundays off, when is that shit going to happen.

Happy Sunday Lovely Zombies!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That's some fucked up shit hooker, I hope your Sunday gets better.

Rebecca said...

I don't eat breakfast either. Sorry you are having a bad day. I have those days too where no one seems to not have any working legs to help with anything around the house. Hate that shit

Melissa Hopper said...

Scew Em'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...