Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving started Wednesday for us.
I started cooking the hubs started with the tree.
My cooking partner.
Then we got up Thursday morning and headed for Alabama for Scotty's aunt's house.
We took the back roads!
" You make me wanna take the back roads!"
We started off with petting her pet bunny.


That bunny was so fat, it looks like it ate 2 or 3 bunnies.
What's Thanksgiving without some football.
Skylee wanted to play too. 

I looked so pretty. 
Everyone was having a great time.



We did lots of eating of course, who can forget that part. 

I'm so thankful for this man. 

We played some more football. 


Then we headed back to Georgia. 


It was a great day. One of the best I should say. 
So thankful for all my family and friends. That includes my bloggy friends! I love you all. 

How was your Thanksgiving? 

1 comment:

Sonya Marie said...

aw <3 your daughter is SO adorable :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...