Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Black Friday

Well thanks to the good crack nuts, you know who you are, who wanted to go shopping ass crack early, I had to go to work at 3am Friday.
After Thanksgiving day, we dropped off the kid with my mom for the night we went home. Not getting there until 10pm and not going to sleep until 11 or 11:30pm, I was back up at 2:45am.
Heading into work, we had a morning meeting. They told us the the day was going to work and what not. And our store manage gave out Red Bulls. He knew what we needed. I was feeling good. Our doors opened at 4am and out of no where my voice went out.
That's right, working in our electronics department is me with no voice. We had some Playstation3 on sale that weren't ringing up right and people were getting mad. 
I had a lady argue about which is better ipad (which we don't sale) and android tablets.
Break time rolled around and they feed us Mc D's breakfast which was pretty good.
10 hours later I got to finally go home.
Only to change and head out the door again.
( that's another post and a good one.)
I finally got to bed that night at 11pm. And boy did it feel good.

To all you Black Friday shoppers. I hate you. Stop making people like me work that fucking early in the morning.
Thank you!

Did you go Black Friday shopping?

2 comments:

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

I didn't go Black Friday shopping, but I did manage to catch the Thanksgiving weekend sale Joovy had! I've got a pretty double stroller coming my way!

Rebecca said...

That is what I hated working in retail. That one day where people are the biggest idiots ever. I had to work, so no shopping for me that day... plus totally broke too. But yes, I do not see why they open stores and make their employees come in so early and stay late. Its not even worth it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...