Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Buy my Book and Donate to March of Dimes

As you all know I have a book out there in Kindle book world. I didn't write it to make lots of money. So I have come to the decision to donate whatever money i make to March of Dimes.

There are so many babies born before their time, in the U.S. 1 out of every 8 babies are born prematurely and this organization helps them grow and become big and strong. 
This organization is close to my heart because my daughter was a preemie.  Thank God she was so healthy when she was born and was able to go home at 2 days old, but not all babies are that lucky. With the help of March of Dimes Women are being helped reach full term and preemies are being taken very good care of. 

My book is on sale for 99 cents. Kindle says I need to reach $10 before I get the money and then as soon as it's in my bank it will be give to March of Dimes. 
Click Here to buy my book and help the babies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...