Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tough Shit Tuesday


Tough Shit Tuesday here we go :

  • I need to get more people to apply for credit cards, tough shit I only work 18 hours this week. and Today I'm stuck over in the men's department where no one ever comes. 
  • Super freaking broke right now, tough shit it's Tuesday and I don't get paid until Friday. 
  • My puppy has something going on with her skin on her back and there's nothing I can do about it right now with no money. All I can do it keep it clean and try to make her leave it alone. I feel so bad. 
  • Wish I had a better job that didn't make me worry about having a job, but tough shit. 
  • Wish this weather would decide what the hell it wants to be, tough shit that's Georgia weather for ya. 
Happy Tough Shit Tuesday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya!

I'm on antibiotics and they're making me feel super shitty instead of better...tough shit, I know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...